Saturday, July 7, 2012

Creativity changes the world, continued...


Dream Seeding Art Show Flyer as created by Dream Seeding.

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I love efforts that align with my mission in communicating the power of creativity. The efforts by Christopher Bednash at Dream Seeding support my vision at Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC. We're working to inspire hope and positive change through artistic expression. I'm also inspired by the free-reign expression in their art show; no restrictions on age or medium so long as it fits their theme for a better world, pretty cool!

I'm showing my recycled bottle crafts, my Seeds of Strength card-line, my self portrait oil pastel drawing and a Light of Love flameless lantern in their show. I'm excited to see the other pieces submitted by artists!

As the article stated, The Dream Seeding for the New Era of Love art show is displayed at the Michigan Union Station in Ann Arbor, Michigan, in the 1st floor Art Lounge from 7/9/12 through 7/26/12. Stop in if you have an opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment