Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Celebrate independence, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It seems like I've been overwhelming myself with my "To Do" list as of late. I've been focused on healthy eating choices, projects that continue to push me physically and, spiritually, I've been working hard to continue my mission in Life Healing Art; honestly, I'm exhausted!

I took yesterday & today off from my list of mandates. I even enjoyed cookies, carrot cake and some pop. Tomorrow I'll get back on the health wagon but today I'm enjoying the freedom of leisure and "junky food".

I'll probably awake feeling a bit glazed over from indulging but it isn't anything I can't mend over the next few days. I'm going to enjoy some time in nature, time with my family and time to continue writing book #2. I'm sure I'll feel renewed by the weekend. This is the beauty of freedom of choice. I embrace independence in my life daily and, for this, I'm grateful to be an American. I know freedom is enjoyed in many places around the world but today, on the Fourth of July, I celebrate independence as it relates to my country. We have a lot of issues in the United States but we also have a lot to be grateful for, have a safe and happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment