Sunday, July 15, 2012

Believe in a higher power, continued...




Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Photo


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:



It’s funny to me when I think back to the day I was first saved, I had no clue what was going on! My sister’s friend’s mom was very religious and she targeted me, among many others. I was probably 6 years old. She sat me down and asked me if I wanted to go to heaven and accept Jesus Christ as my savior, of course, I said, “Yes.” The next thing I remember, she was telling me we’re walking down a path of righteousness, and, at this time, I’m thinking, “When are we going to start walking and where is this path?” It’s obvious I was a bit clueless at this age.

Shortly after I started going to Sunday school with my siblings and soon, thankfully, things began to click for me.

I have strayed and returned to this path of righteousness several times through out my life, but one thing I know for sure, God is merciful and he is all enabling. And, for this, I’m eternally grateful. I’m blessed and this credit I give to Jesus Christ my savior.

What or who do you credit for your abundance or lack there of? Interface with me about this, I’m truly interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment