Sunday, June 3, 2012

Yard work health facts, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Yes, as you can imagine, I've been spending a lot of time in the yard this week. I hate yard work, I need any motivation I can find to get my butt outside! My youngest son's birthday party will be at the end of the month therefore I'm working hard to get the outdoors in shape and, on the rainy days, I'm white gloving the house. I've been also working hard as of late May to get the 3 pounds I gained on my cruise in April plus the 1 1/2 pounds I gained being junky afterwards when I returned back off. It really is time to get back on track. Today, I can say, I've lost these 4 1/2 pounds plus an extra one so I'm on my path to health again.

I'm at the end of day 6 on an 8 day cycle of a new diet I'm trying so while my food intake is healthier, the work out I'm getting from the yard is icing on my diet cake (so to speak), mmm cake, that sounds really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment