Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wheel of fortune in life, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Even though I've had a bit of a week (loved ones making unhealthy choices, covered with poison ivy and I'm chasing payments to try to make ends meet etc.) I'm happy to be alive. I love the simplicity of my life. I love the flexibility. I'm extremely happy that I'm 25 pounds lighter than I was 7 1/2 months ago. So, even though my wheel of fortune is turned away from me in the moment, life is still pretty sweet. As it turns towards me, I'll get closer to my vision, I'll cross things off of my priority list and I'll better prepare for the tomorrows that turn downward in the moment.

Life is to wonderful to dwell on the bad stuff for too long; I've learned to realize, "This to shall pass!"

I hope you're able to fill your world with bliss especially when the Wheel of Fortune is not favoring you. If you can do this, during the highs, you'll reach the heavens!



No comments:

Post a Comment