Friday, June 29, 2012

The ultimate expression is prayer, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo & craft product

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I've been thinking about and practicing the ritual of prayer a lot as of late. It has always been a part of my life but some days more than others. I believe creativity is the ultimate expression of the spirit and this directly intertwines with prayer. It is a powerful expression. I wanted to create something visual, a place where I can bottle my anxiety to protect my well-being and surrender it to God. This jar helps me visually process these feelings. I wanted it to look peaceful and be symbolic of a greater power. I used glass paint to render a praying angel on the inside of the jar because I do believe we have a team of celestial helpers who dwell with us. Prayer is a way to tap into this support system. It has been and continues to be a healthy outlet for me. It's my hope this Prayer Jar will help many others as it is symbolic of such a great outlet for holistic relief. This is an insert of the prayer I created that hangs on the outside of the jar:

I pray this illuminates my world, lights my path and welcomes celestial insight to create & embrace daily miracles in my life! 

What are your thoughts about prayer? Is it a support in your life? Leave me a note I'm curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment