Thursday, June 7, 2012

Physical parallels spiritual existence, continued...




Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


The more I age the more I understand and realize the parallel of my physical and spiritual self. Although they coexist as part of me, they are individual realms that mirror one another.

I’ve written many times about my journey of weight loss, today I’m 22 pounds lighter than I was 6 months ago. And, as I work to melt this outer physical layer, I realize an improved mental and spiritual wellbeing. And, my mediation practice feels more natural within my exercise and healthy eating regimen. It really seems like I’m benefiting from a force that is literally out of this world. Things are finally falling into place for me and I’m crediting this to the new and happier feelings I’m experiencing from my weight loss. While my physical body is toning, spiritually I feel as though I’ve went through a makeover also and this feels better than I would have ever imagined.

What are your thoughts about this connection; do you believe our physical and spiritual worlds parallel in existence?  Leave me your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment