Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Breath is life, life is breath, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Photo


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It really is amazing to me how something as simple as fully utilizing your lung capacity can change your life. I've been working on deep breathing for many months now. I suffer with asthma and I'm sure this has helped me. I'm know I'm not 100% yet but I'm out of the 90% group who only use 50% of their lung capacity as the article states.

I love how an idea will inspire me such as this article. I was thinking about the benefits of full breathing and then I attributed this concept to breathing more spirit into my own life, kind of like applying a spiritual diaphragm to my world, philosophically. Does this sound weird? Maybe but what was really interesting was, I was able to find an article that supported this concept. It validated my thoughts!

Tell me about your life, how does oxygen serve you beyond shallow breaths?

No comments:

Post a Comment