Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sundays first annular solar eclipse in 18 years





Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I love to look up in the heavens and appreciate spectacular views. I'm also open to the astrological perspective of events such as this Sunday's eclipse. Hey, anytime I can take advantage of some sort of celestial opportunity to give something another try that I've not been successful at, I'm game. It certainly doesn't hurt.

I remember being in early elementary school the first time I saw an eclipse. I also remember my parents telling us not to look directly at it but, at the same time, they didn't provide us with any tinted safety glasses or pinhole projectors! This moment in time, long ago, did make an impression on me. I remember squinting my eyes with my hand shaded against my forehead awaiting and taking in this spectacular event!

This Sunday I'll be looking for it again. If the skies are clear, at best, we might be able to see a minimal view but I'll take what I can get.

What are your thoughts about the astrological affects? I want to hear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment