Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Chakra system and its importance to your health, continued...


Lifetime Art Impression, LLC Photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I love this photo of my boyfriend. We took it with his Ipad and it makes me feel like he is the sun. It is symbolic of the chakra as it takes in and releases our physical and spiritual feelers. The goal is for this spiritual center to remain open and unblocked.

I'm sure if you are like me, you're not chanting in your day to day life. Although, many of us have hummed in the past. My sister used to drive me crazy; all she did was hum (it seemed like it was all day, everyday)! It may seem silly to hum if you're not someone who does this but if there is a chance that this small act will improve your health, why not give it a try?

Let me know your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment