Saturday, April 21, 2012

When words are inadequate have a ritual, continued...

Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Photo Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post: Examiner article Next month marks a 4 year anniversary of my father's death. After he passed I created a book that I dedicated to him. I also transitioned my career in the aftermath. During a psychic reading my dad came through (I believe in this stuff), and he asked that I plant an oak tree for him. This was during the first year of his death. I thought it was odd that this request was brought forward but the more I'm living the more I realize the power of trees. I think I'm going to create a ritual of planting life each May in his memory and this year I will plant his oak tree. It will honor his life, his transition to nature and my work towards a brighter future through life healing art! What rituals do you embrace? What are your thoughts about rituals. Leave me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment