Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thankful for something that is not enough, continued...




Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Wow, Bishop T.D. Jakes, hit a nerve with his sermon and I'm thankful I was able to receive it and pass it forward. I discovered him through Oprah's Supersoul Sunday serious on her OWN Channel.

I'll reiterate his message again in this post in case you've not read the article.

Bishop T.D Jakes said, “Until you can be thankful for something that is not enough, then what you have can not be multiplied into what is more than enough.” He was talking about the story of the little boy with 2 fish and five loaves of bread in the bible. When this meal was blessed and then the loaves were broken in order to serve many, the count multiplied. His message, “It is the breaking of life that produces the blessing of life.”

He went on to say that the most blessed people he had met, in his life, have been through something that has broken them.

We've all been broken and many of us are still there. I so believe in manifestation. It has worked in my life and continues to work for me. I'm currently manifesting my next book success. This book is derived from my pain. And, in its completion, I will push hard to get it published through a publisher. This will be a journey and, I'm sure, it will involve frustration. I am blessed even in my most dire moment. I know this and believe it whole-heartily!

I want you to believe this too because when you do, your world will open for you in ways you can't even begin to imagine. Take a leap of faith my friend. It is necessary for your well being. Stare your situation in its face, welcome it for a short visit, learn from it, appreciate its lesson and then live larger!

Tell me where you are and where you've come from. I'm interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment