Sunday, April 29, 2012

Psychic lawyer Mark Anthony, continued...



Photo of Mark Anthony

Photo taken by Kevin Roberts of Intimate Images Photography in Melbourne, Florida. Check out his Facebook page. 

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


Mark continued his interview, “Both of my parents were mediums. It wasn't always easy having psychic parents because it seemed like I couldn't get away with anything--they always "knew" what was going on with me. On the other hand, I wouldn't trade those memories for anything.”

He touched on the spiritual differences between humans and animals.


In his words, “In my best selling book, Never Letting Go, I discuss how any being capable of the emotion of love is capable of spirit communication. Humans give details, fact and figure in addition to expressing emotions. Animals can and do give details, but have a tendency to express things on a much more emotional level. 

  
Never Letting Go is an inspiration for those who are looking for evidence of the Afterlife. Incredible stories offer clear evidence from loved ones on the Other Side. It teaches us all how to recognize spirit contact. Learn the telltale signs of those loved ones on the other side who may be trying to contact you. And, it heals you with message of hope from the Other Side.”

When I asked if he had any messages for me, he replied, “Mediumship requires a person connection with the person who has sustained the loss. For me to deliver a message, I would need to conduct a reading for you. I practice what is known as Evidential Mediumship. As a lawyer I realize the importance of producing evidence to verify the truth of what I'm presenting. The evidence I convey which comes from a spirit must be based on facts the spirit relays to me that can be verified by the client receiving the message.”


You can purchase Mark’s book through Barnes and Noble, in other bookstores worldwide or through his website, Never Letting Go.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment