Saturday, March 24, 2012

Your life prism, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I love the prism affect and after researching it a little, I really do believe we can create this magic in our own lives. It is like a crystal philosophically lives within. When we're down feeling low and broken, by letting just a little light seep through the cracks, it disperses the most beautiful and angelic feelings. The pick me up is subtle but significant. Before you know it, the dark turns into patches of shade as you step into the light. As your inner light shines, the world warms and fills with a prism of colors. It is a spiritual validation that we're on the right track!

Have you manifested any prisms in your life? Tell me what you think, I'm interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment