Thursday, March 15, 2012

World peace, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I've realized over the past few years that the more calm I feel inside, the more the environment I'm in feels calm. I do believe that peace shines from within. Our environment mimics our thoughts, stance and action. And, I have figured out that when I'm not feeling peaceful inside, I can find my balance in reverse. If I step into nature, I can mimic the energy it gifts and gain peace within.

Many of my articles share this message. It is key to realize that you manifest the energy you put out and attract. Let go of the static in your life; let it go instead of feeding it!

I believe world peace is attainable and that world peace starts within each individual.

Share your thoughts about this, I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment