Thursday, March 1, 2012

The fiber of your life, continued...




Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I love to use creativity and visuals like a woven work of art to articulate the beauty of a human being. When I think of a single thread, it seems weak but once this thread is sewn and connected with other fibers, it gains strength, strength from the whole composition. This is a pretty cool concept to me. It validates that strength comes collectively. It helps me to accept my flawed self and this helps me to move forward through most anything.

It is my hope that these articles and blog posts will help you accept yourself and find your way through the tough times!

How are you triumphing? I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment