Sunday, February 19, 2012

Type of soul, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Crafts

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

My article tonight is really about the power of self-expression. It is about what lights your fire and creates a sparkle in your eye. I'm talking about your soul and how you engage it to manifest celestial glory in your life. I am a very creative soul. Anytime I can tap into this mind, body and spiritual connection by using my imagination and hands to bring to life a work of art, it is therapeutic. The more I engage this talent, the more peaceful and passionate I become. It grounds me.

What type of soul do you have? How are you engaging its growth in your life? Leave me a comment and share your journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment