Friday, February 24, 2012

Learn to be fluid, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I am always amazed by nature's impact on our lives. It has such a powerful and peaceful touch. I do believe our bodies are part of nature. I love the thought that both our make and the world's surface consist of more than half of water. Anytime I am near water, I can feel its energy in my core.

I'm not sure if this is because I'm a Cancer, which is a water sign or not (I haven't really dug into the world of tarot but I believe there is something to it). I'm sure when I see a river flowing, I feel it also. It is peaceful and grounding for me.

The idea that we can learn to flow as a coping mechanism to get through challenge in a healthy manner is life altering. Breathe this in, make it part of your essence.

Does it impact you like it touches me? Leave me your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment