Sunday, February 19, 2012

Blessings from my mother, continued...




Photo Cover of Michael's book.

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Michael Brown’s story gives hope to all Mothers who do not feel “loved” by their children (especially teenage children).

He’s had such a beautiful relationship with his mother, I’m sure her passing was life-altering.

I asked him how he had coped through the bereavement of his Mother's death.

Michael’s answer, “One big way I coped with it was by writing my book, You Are a Gift to the World. That really helped me to process her death. Also, going to bereavement groups, and allowing myself to feel the full sadness of losing her: going to a men's group that I attend, grieving and taking her ashes and throwing them into the ocean. All of this helped me cope.”

He described his book and how it will benefit readers.

In his words, “I wrote the book to a specific intention. That the reader will have an experiential knowing that they are a gift to the world in a way that will propel them into fulfilling their life purpose with grace and ease. The book is engaging and by facilitating the reader to have an experience of seeing and cultivating the gift that they are.”

Michael’s closing words, “You are a gift to the world, whether you think you are, or believe you are, or feel like you are or not, you are in fact a gift to the world. You are here for a purpose. You are being used by something for something, whether you believe that or not. Your purpose will be fulfilled with or without your permission, with or without your will. It might as well be with your will because I think it will make your life a whole lot easier and flowing.”

Click here to explore Michael’s website, MikeBrownCoaching.com.

You may contact him through his website or by calling him (760) 504-9631.

No comments:

Post a Comment