Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Rebirth in 2012, continued...



You have to harness your courage to find your way through the darkness of hardship.

Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Photo


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Every year I feel like I go through a transformation of some sort. This year I've come into the year 10 pounds lighter. I attribute this to my past efforts (look at my previous articles for more detail) in regards to emotional detachment and eating. I set a goal to lose 5 pounds a month starting in November and to date, I've achieved my goal. I will continue it through the upcoming months and the loss so far, is motivating me to reach farther.

My passion for Healing Arts is growing in leaps and bounds. I've been inspired to write my second book and the words are flowing effortlessly. I'm extremely excited about my future and it is my hope that you are even more excited about yours! Send me a note and let me in on your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment