Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Motivation to get up



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

The article was inspired by the times I crawled into bed in the fetal position and dreaded the AM duty. Those were the days when I had to get up and fight with unethical business people most of my day. When you know your day will be filled with drama, it isn’t too motivating to get up.

When I was eventually let go from this position and after I got over the initial shock, I realized I was motivated about life again. Yes, I was overwhelmed and worried about paying my bills but suddenly I could greet the day with excitement. Instead of going back to the same miserable environment, I gambled on living my dream. It is so invigorating to fuel your dream, even during the grunt years!

Do you have fire in your belly for life? I’m not talking about ulcers, I’m talking about desire. Drop me a note and tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment