Monday, January 16, 2012

Change the meaning of war, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

In my article I said, "As communicated by Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor in her book, My Stroke of Insight (discussed on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday), we, as part of the human species, share 99.9% of identical genetic sequences. There is only a 100th of 1% difference between us genetically speaking," and this fact really left me feeling off balance. The fact that we are so much alike and, in turn, have so little differences, but choose to fuel these differences with negative energy, is really alarming.

War starts with indifference and the lack of acceptance of such indifference. It involves ego without heart. Thoughtlessness, action without compassion for the human race. It is time to shift our thinking and to focus on how much alike we are instead of the insignificant difference.

How does Dr. Jill's information about our identical genetic sequences impact you? Share your thoughts with me, I'm interested in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment