Saturday, January 21, 2012

Areas of expertise, continued...



Lifetime Art Impression, LLC oil pastel drawing

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It's funny when you think about it, the traits I listed in the article, Mothering, Compassion and Creativity, were traits that I had with me since I can remember. If I would have just realized that these were going to be the most important to me when I was young, I'm sure I would have made a bigger impact utilizing them in the world by now. Better late than never, right!

I've been racking my brain day and night trying to figure out how to move my work forward so I can reach as many people as possible. I know there are many individuals suffering that need help. They need hope, inspiration and creative thinking to move beyond their darkness. If you know anyone who can use support, help me and reach out to them. Let's make the world a better place together. By connecting with one another, we can conquer anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment