Wednesday, December 21, 2011

We actually own our time, continued...




Photo by Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I started writing this piece today in the belief that this would be a Christmas article. As I allowed the words to flow, I started stumbling when I tried to communicate the need to steal moments of alone time this Christmas. This is when the word “steal” struck me and the article took on a whole new meaning.

Yes, I realize that Christmas is about family but if you want to be there fully in the present with your family, you need some alone time, even if it is just a few precious moments, to balance yourself.

I haven’t really thought of the value of time being unbiased. I love that even the most monetarily rich only have 24 hours of time. Sure, they can buy more though the creation of employment positions but this still requires an allocation of their original 24-hour allotment. The thought is really interesting to me!

On probably one of the busiest weeks of the year, I would love it if you spared a moment of your time and you gift a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment