Friday, December 23, 2011

I am thankful, continued...




Lifetime Art Impression, LLC photo


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I crossed paths with Heidi Richards Mooney, the Publisher of WE Magazine for Women when I made contact in hopes she would be the first magazine to publish one of my written pieces. Heidi was quick to respond and to work with me to enable my magazine debut. I’m grateful for her help and appreciative for the opportunity she gave me in early 2010. It was Heidi’s sincerity and words of gratitude that inspired my thank you article.

I am truly blessed, my spirit soars to new levels as my business and work gains momentum. I am in love with my work and passionate about the message I’m carrying forward. I want everyone to experience the healing powers of creativity. It soothes pain and gifts hope.

My heart is filled with such gratitude for our interface. Yes, you help me more than you’ll ever realize! I’m hopeful we’ll find more time to correspond in the new year!

What are your hopes for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment