Sunday, December 25, 2011

Her journey, one of rebirth, continued...



Photo of Janet provided by Janet Perez Eckles

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It really amazes me how one’s faith in God can empower and alter lives. It does reinforce my belief in a greater power.

In my interview with Janet Perez Eckles, she shared the message of her book, Simply Salsa.

In her words, “With a sassy, passionate and warm style, Simply Salsa teaches to celebrate life while recognizing that the richness of joy, contentment and significance comes when we learn to conquer fear.”

The more I read about Janet, the more I felt that she is truly full of life and it is now her mission to instill this in others.

She is awe-inspiring!

Click here to order Janet’s latest book, Simply Salsa.

Learn more about Janet on her website, Janet Perez Eckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment