Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Embrace intangibles in the New year, continued...



Positive intangibles enable you to find the sun even when it's storming!

Photo by Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I've been thinking a lot about how I want to improve my life in the New Year. Of course I would like to earn enough money to maintain a comfortable lifestyle by doing what I love but I've learned that material wealth really isn't a top motivator for me. I want to maintain my inner peace, feel grounded and truly (as Oprah would say it) help joy rise in the world. If I'm increasing my effort to help others by soothing their pain through creativity, this joy will not only gift others but it will gift me with intangible benefits.

This is what I've discovered that really does brighten my light. I'm on a mission in 2012 to make the world (every bit of it that I touch) better for others and, in turn, for me!

What is your mission in 2012? Leave me a note and explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment