Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas ornaments and holiday spirit, continued...




Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I must admit, I am having trouble manifesting holiday spirit. Yesterday as I spent 11 precious minutes meditating, the word "ornament" came to me. Somehow over the past 24 hours, I allowed this word to intertwine with my spirit and the article was created through this process. It is true, I think I forgot or let go of the true meaning of Christmas. Once I was able to gather my senses and take some quiet time for myself, I was able to feel more a peace with the holiday season.

How are you doing this year? Have you found peace with the rush of the holidays? Leave me a comment and tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment