Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Capacity for progressive development, continued...




Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I'm always working on having an open mind and being positive about my outcome. It is easy to get stuck in a rut when you're trying to manifest a dream (like being a well-known artist). What I have to do is continue to push myself to make sure I'm always taking the steps necessary to keep my dream moving forward. Many times it seems daunting but when I look back, I always feel like I've come a long way from my initial want. Today I have an art business and many happy clients who have found joy from my artwork (both drawings and words). This validates my dream and it is pretty amazing.

I think we can all benefit significantly by pumping momentum into our lives. It is a wonderful word that gifts success.

Comment with your story of momentum, I would love to learn more about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment