Friday, December 2, 2011

Animal energy is profound, continued...




Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It is amazing to me how animals are so forgiving and loving. They only want our company and attention. I had my cat Scruples for 20 years and he was such a blessing in my life. He helped me to slow down and just "be with him" in the present moment. He taught me a lot. Scruples passed almost 2 years ago and the loss was significant for me and my boys. He was such a character and like no one we've ever met.

Today, I have a cat Charcoal (she is extremely loving) and my boyfriend has a dog, Ronnie, whom I also claim as my own. I call him my woolie mammoth because he is very big and hairy (part husky). He is a big bundle of heart. Even the cat and dog have somehow figured out how to exist with us together. They are not friends nor enemies. I think they've agreed to just disagree about one another!

Animals take a commitment to care for them and be compassionate to their needs. They depend on us whole-heartily for their well-being. It breaks my heart to think of all of the homeless little angels and the ones who are put to sleep daily. If all of the people who currently do not own animals only knew of the unconditional love and companionship they share, our shelters would be bare. If you or anyone you know are able to adopt a pet from a shelter, please do so immediately. Your kindness will be returned 100 fold!

Click here for local Michigan animal shelters.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing this article. I wholeheartedly agree that animals are in touch with a spiritual energy.

    ReplyDelete