Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The greatest sum, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

This article discusses Maya Angelo's thoughts about people reflecting the greatest sum of their whole experiences thus far. It inspired, what I think, is critical for people who feel like they are stuck in their life. The article offers a path to move forward and free oneself from the past. The key is, ownership of actions, loving oneself as is and embracing the wisdom considering your past and present state to move forward.

It is really difficult to accept that we are flawed. For me, I have taken ownership of my mistakes and bad choices from the past, but, I'm still working on forgiveness. I'm getting there, making progress. I realize this is necessary, a worthwhile process for me to fully take in and embrace in order to live my healthiest future.

Share your thoughts, I'm interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment