Saturday, October 22, 2011

Surrender to life, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I, as of late, have been struggling with health issues. It seems like as my environment became more overwhelming with additional responsibilities, my health diminished. The more chaos I encountered, the more miserable I felt. Stress is a negative manifestation of my feelings.

It is now my responsibility to myself to re-prioritize my life so that I'm able to emit peaceful and positive energy to change the environment that surrounds me. It only took about 4 months of a diversion from my core focus to knock my balance off from its center.

This validates that I have found my purpose and as long as I'm on this path, Life Healing Art, my being is at its best.

What are your thoughts about energy?

No comments:

Post a Comment