Saturday, October 8, 2011

Claim victory, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It is hard to feel like a winner when you're focused on all of things that are not going right; the upsets. Regardless of how bad things are, you can always find something good hidden within the negative. I continue to do it time and time again. For example, I took on a job which turned out to be short-term and although it has consumed my time and, for the most part, overwhelmed me with stress which has negatively affected my health, it gifted me with a temporary period of good insurance which enabled me to get all of my past due annual medical tests etc, up to date.

Yes, I've struggled with health issues but all and all I do feel better because the short-term health problems will be resolved as I re-introduce more sleep, exercise and healthier food into my new lifestyle. In another week I can start getting my life back on track! I have hope and I am a winner regardless of a circumstantial short-term upset. This I know for sure and, I'm hopeful as I keep writing about it, you'll be able to embrace the same type of mind-set.

Drop me a note and let me know how you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment