Thursday, September 8, 2011

Harmonious existence, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I think a lot of people think I’m crazy because I really do believe that each and everyone of us can live a harmonious existence. I started manifesting mine in 2008 after the walls of my world seemed to fall down; a breaking point perhaps from the drama and stress that seemed to re-ignite so very often.

I feel that my inner unbalance fueled much of this dismay.

It was scary to face my life without a job for the first time in more than 20 years. Bereaving the loss of my father, at the same time, seemed to suck the life out of me and this, in itself, left me to face the dark reality of my world. By facing it, I released a lot of stagnant energy and this surfaced my inner artist, hidden dormant beneath my layers for many years.
My life slowly but surely started to feel right. I’m still finding puzzle pieces and fitting them into their place but the overhaul has gifted me such an appreciation, I know I’m on the right track.

Harmony is something I deserve and I’m beginning to realize. I want you to realize it too!

Leave me your thoughts about living in harmony. I’m interested in your perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment