Thursday, September 22, 2011

Good colon health


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Ug, I feel pretty horrible but I know this nasty feeling is for my own good. I'm trying to use my colonoscopy as a starting point (again) for healthy eating. I've decided I'm giving up red meat for 1 month to see if I feel any better. I've never given up red meat so I'm hopeful I'll see a positive result.

This process is really the ultimate detox and less than 12 hours, I'll be back home and taking it easy. As least the procedure is taking place on a Friday so I can just chill out for awhile in the aftermath.

Have you ever had a colonoscopy? Is your doctor recommending one? If so, chin up through the prep and procedure and make sure you're healthy. A clean bill of health is worth so much more than a little short-term discomfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment