Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Find your genie, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner

If I had 1 wish for a genie, it would be to be free of worry. Yes, I truly believe my words in the article, I harness the power to manifest this wish. I have actually been working on it and I’m 100 fold better than I’ve been in the past but unfortunately the underlying issue still hasn’t been defeated just yet.

I’ve learned that wishing for money doesn’t bring health or happiness. I used to be pretty comfortable financially but the demands of my work left me exhausted both mentally and physically. No amount of money is worth this exchange.

Don’t misunderstand, I do like money but it doesn’t buy true, core happiness.

What would your genie wish be? Let me know, I’m curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment