Saturday, September 3, 2011

Explore Michigan, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner

Every Time I get a glimpse of a breathtaking view in Michigan (or anywhere else for that matter) I thank God for gifting it to me. It touches my spirit and I’m able to soak it all in; it is one of my absolute favorite things!

I feel so lucky to live in such a nature abundant state. We have a lot of work to do in other areas such as our economy but were pretty blessed in the nature category.

It is amazing how my stress level literally melts away as I take in such views. They really are God sent.

Do you live in Michigan or have you visited? What was or is your feelings about the state and its nature offering?

No comments:

Post a Comment