Sunday, September 18, 2011

Energy bank, continued...



A positively charged world achieve world peace!

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I am 100% confident that I encompass an energy bank. I just have to overcome the reluctance and challenge that exists in my brain in order to tap into my energy.

Every time I pull into the gym I think, “This really sucks!” Every time I pull away, I think, “I’m so happy I forced myself to workout. I feel so much better.” And, 9 times out of 10 I go home and I’m able to get a bunch more done as apposed to sinking into the couch for junk food and tv.

It amazes me how this core energy really does exist and enables action at will. I love that, regardless of physical feeling, I can put my mind to something and make it happen.

Are you an active person? How do you motivate yourself to exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment