Monday, August 29, 2011

Weigh your options, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

As we drove round and round the mountains in California, I kept thinking this is metaphorically killing me. It was also taking a physical toll on me. I had a sinus infection and the long car ride, motion and altitude all made for a rough day.

I also realized that as we mature, we can better see our options. My son wouldn't even consider thinking the north route might save time although it made a 2 hour difference in the trip.

Have you regretted any choices you've made in your life? If so, have you learned your lesson? Look closely to understand how the outcome has shaped you in a positive way. Leave me a note and tell me about it. I would love to hear your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment