Monday, August 1, 2011

She has successfully transitioned into her life calling, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Ruchira and I share common interests in the sense that we’re both published authors and we both write to help others.

She discussed this passion further, “I enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts. A few years into coaching, I felt that it was time to start writing books in order to share my knowledge with a wider audience. In my hope to touch as many lives as possible, I wrote my first eBook- Before You Launch Your Business: How to decide if being an Entrepreneur is for you. This book is for aspiring business owners who may be at a career crossroads contemplating starting a business. Working for somebody else and being self-employed are two different things and not everyone realizes this until they spend some time pursuing the new career. Through coaching others I have realized that people often get caught up in what I call ‘entrepreneurial glamor’ and start a business only to realize later that they weren’t actually cut out for it. This book provides an in-depth look into what this career path entails before they make any investment of time and money.

Currently I am working on my second book which will help people create satisfying work and find their right career; in the process create a more rewarding life. We spend so many hours every day being involved in this one single activity that it is important to pursue something that brings joy and also provides a sense of purpose. The book will be published in early 2012.”

You will find Ruchira’s e-book on her website, Innerveda.com.

If you are struggling with your life purpose or you’ve found it, share you’re story with me, I would love to inspire others with your words!

No comments:

Post a Comment