Sunday, August 14, 2011

Recovery, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I met up with a dear friend recently who has been through a lot as of late. She is an artist and she has decided to devote her energy into creative efforts of recovery. She inspired my article with her perspective on recovery. I wouldn't have thought of this process in a positive light initially but after our conversation, I thought, wow, life is about recovery and this isn't a bad thing.

It amazes me when, as Oprah would say, I have a lightbulb moment.

Thanks Jude for gifting me this!

Do you have any stories of recovery you would like to share in my column? They really do inspire others going through similar experiences. Think about it and drop me a note if you're willing to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment