Sunday, August 21, 2011

Power can make or break you, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It amazes me how many people lose their ethics as they reach a power position. I've been in the business world for over 20 years and I can count on one hand how many individuals I've encountered who seem truly ethical. And, if you are, you stick out like a sore thumb. It is really discouraging!

As noted in the article, I believe the universe has its own natural cleansing process for these individuals although it seems they are in power far too long!

I love the people who stay humble, remember where they came from, give back and focus to make the world a better place. It warms my heart when I meet someone who cares enough to fight temptations and focus outward instead of inward. This unselfish act is rare and it is greatly needed.

If you know anyone who is genuine in their power position, please drop a note and make a connection. I would love to write about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment