Sunday, August 21, 2011

Moderation gifts health, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I live my life trying to find a middle ground. Although, it doesn't quite work so well when I apply this concept to my diet. I'm like most others, it is all or nothing and, as I say in the article, this is a self sabotage. I'm not sure why for me, it is feast or famine? I'm still working on this but I think it goes back to my poor childhood and the fact that, when I got dessert, for example, my portion was limited because I was the youngest of 4 and we didn't have any money. I think I'm still trying to feed my inner child!

I do believe in the words of the article although I have to figure a way to reward myself with a treat without falling off of the health wagon completely. Moderation is difficult but I have faith that I can conquer it.

If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. I'm always open to someone else's point of view and tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment