Sunday, August 28, 2011

Gratitude relevant to my physical condition, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

After being away from the gym for 2 weeks and fighting a sinus infection, I tried to push myself to go in for a workout. Little did I know my challenge was insignificant in comparison to the stranger who pushed himself out of his wheelchair to embrace a bike at the gym. This man was a true inspiration. I'm not sure of his story and, had I pryed I'm sure it would have been inappropriate so, of course, I didn't.

It amazes me how someone else can power a new perspective such as that I was gifted today. It was enlightening and humbling. I'm so grateful for this encounter. It will push me for years to come!

Can you share any stories of enlightenment? I would love to learn from your encounters also. Drop me a note and let's connect!



No comments:

Post a Comment