Saturday, July 30, 2011

Positives of a rainy day continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I must admit, I love a rainy day especially when I'm in a bad mood. The solitude nature gifts with a mild rain storm seems to help me go within face the feelings and then release them. I sleep beneath a skylight window in my room and when I hear the rain drops, it really does put me to sleep. Of course I'm not talking about a thunder storm (there isn't anything very gentle about that).

For me, when I hear a forecast of rain, I celebrate the renewal with a good movie, book or Internet time. It helps me to overcome any guilt because normally I would be outside working!

What are your thoughts about the rain. Drop me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment