Monday, July 18, 2011

Hidden talents, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

My hidden talents include a snap, crackle and pop sound with my body, doodling that turned into my art career, yoyo tricks, string tricks and so on. We were poor growing up so we had to be creative in entertaining ourselves. I remember, at one point, my parents had an old tape player around and I used to record myself telling a story and then mouth the sounds as background noise. It would be a stormy night or I would make the sound of the crowd at the ball game etc. Sounds silly today but it really was a blast back then!

The article is about being silly and being able to let down your boundaries to share your goofy fun. It is really healing to laugh especially when you can laugh at yourself!

What kind of hidden talents do you possess? Can you leave me a note and share?

No comments:

Post a Comment