Sunday, July 10, 2011

Help, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I love photos of hands, especially those reflecting someone helping someone else. They really do touch me. I try to lend a supportive hand as much as possible. I reach out to strangers (some get annoyed, some appreciate it) and I hope, in my time of need, others would do the same.

I really do feel the reason I am so blessed is because I have a generous spirit. I care about the well-being of others. I want everyone to be happy and to succeed in whatever they are passionate about. This comes from my heart and it is what fuels my volunteer work, my support to my friends and family and my reach to strangers when I see someone who can use a helping hand.

How are you helping those around you? Leave me a comment and tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment