Sunday, July 3, 2011

He still knows your name by Judith Marquette, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this post:

Examiner article

On my birthday, 7/1, I received a gifted package through the mail from Judith. She shared her book with me and I was ecstatic about its content.

Judy and I both suffered different loss and we chose different paths to cope through our grief but the connection we share is tied through creativity. We both healed through inspiration and life fueled by the creative spirit. We also both recognize God as the ultimate foundation of this spirit.

I'm grateful to have gotten to know Judy a bit and hopeful our bond with strengthen as we both work in the bereavement field. We need more people like Judy in this world!

Do you know anyone with a unique story of healing? If so, please make the connection. I would love to share their story!.

No comments:

Post a Comment