Sunday, July 3, 2011

Do-over, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I hate to admit it because, but by sharing this tidbit of information, I’m showing some ignorance but I’m human, right! I turned 42 years old this past Friday. The thing is, I thought I turned 42 last year. You’re probably thinking, “Who forgets their own age as an adult?” Well, I do!

I’m serious. I really stopped counting after 40. Why? Because ageing doesn’t bother me. It is a low priority. So, ultimately, I get a “do-over” on my 42nd birthday year! I liked the first go around and I’m going to work to make this one even better☺ This do-over turned out to be pretty positive for me.

Can you share one of your do-over stories with me. Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment