Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Their band, ThunderFunk, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

The lead singer, Dan, was a supplier to me in my past life. Today, he is a coworker and, I consider him as a friend. What I love most about this group is their dedication. As detailed in the article, these guys have real and demanding careers by day and then pursue their dreams at night and on the weekends. This type of loyalty is extremely inspirational to me.

Way to go and rock on guys!

I was really surprised when Dan told me he was in a band and then taken back, in a good way, when I listened to the YouTube link he provided. Click here to listen to them. As you can tell, they are really good!

Do you know anyone who is committed to their dreams like ThunderFunk is to theirs? If so, drop me a note and make the connection. I would love to interview them for an article.

1 comment:

  1. Kathy - Thanks for the kind words and the wonderful article. We really appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete